Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.  
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, stay Up to Date With Pimax VR Products, Orders, Experiences, Pitool, VR Ready PCs, Medium, Developers, Content and More…

Richard Serra
On 3/25/20, 9:40 AM
I tried posting an answer for you last week, but it didn't go through. Had to validate my email. Trying again. Yes it works, even though the jack configuration isn't the same, it still works. I was curious after reading your question, and the headphones work fine.
Rich
  • Flag

no matter how hard that sweviver fella tries to make the pimax look great, the facts remain.

1. there is never an official reply for anything.

2. there are STILL orders that are not shipped after 30 days.

3. there are STILL people that have not received their product from the kickstarter.

totally unprofessional company. after experiencing the silent treatment, i dgaf how great the displays are anymore.

the staff and boss of this rotten putrid company should realise that VR headsets dont cost $1.

ristar85
on 3/29/20, 5:51 AM

ristar85
On 3/25/20, 6:17 AM

i emailed pimax support, no reply. write here, no reply.

screw it, i will just buy Valve Index. u r not interested in earning my money, i will take my money elsewhere and tell everyone not to buy from pimax.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Keep Informed

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Stay Up to Date With PiMAX VR Products, Orders, Experiences, Pitool, VR Ready PCs, Medium, Developers, Content and More…
Read Guidelines

Question tools

17 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/20/20, 10:26 PM
Seen: 198 times
Last updated: 3/25/20, 9:40 AM