Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.  
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, stay Up to Date With Pimax VR Products, Orders, Experiences, Pitool, VR Ready PCs, Medium, Developers, Content and More…

Richard Serra
On 9/10/20, 6:39 PM

Thanks for the tip Jonathan, I thought of doing that myself, but never bothered because I was hoping my 8k will arrive soon. But if I were to sell my 4k, I'd suggest who ever buys it to do what you suggested. Thanks again for your reply.

Rich

Justin Haga
On 9/10/20, 6:30 PM

just a wild thought but maybe there is some wiggle in the worn-in-ness of the usb ports / display ports and a certain wiggle might make contact better than another wiggle. that or maybe there would benefit from a slight usb port over-volt if your mobo comes with such feature (like 0.1volt addition). so many factors and variables and unknowns.

im proud you're still so humble and wish you the best with the 8k x. im happy with mine.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Keep Informed

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Stay Up to Date With PiMAX VR Products, Orders, Experiences, Pitool, VR Ready PCs, Medium, Developers, Content and More…
Read Guidelines

Question tools

23 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/9/20, 11:24 AM
Seen: 38 times
Last updated: 9/10/20, 6:39 PM