Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.  
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, stay Up to Date With Pimax VR Products, Orders, Experiences, Pitool, VR Ready PCs, Medium, Developers, Content and More…

Bill White
On 3/28/20, 9:59 AM

If its been a month, I would initiate a credit card dispute with your bank. I'm going to have to do that. With a bank like Chase, you only have 60 days to dispute a charge but if you have the e-mails/communications and you have no item after 15 days, the bank will most likely agree with you. Pimax will have to show where the item is/ship it or explain why its been a month after taking the money, without responses, or the bank is going to refund your money and Pimax is going to start to get stripes on their account if there are too many disputes.

On a side note, I submitted a ticket the same day I ordered the item because I changed my mind after reading the forums and seeing Reddit posts. I got no response from support so I contacted Pimax on Facebook messenger after 2 days. I did then get a response from Customer Support right away but it still took me contacting them on Facebook 3 times. I did eventually get an e-mail Wednesday that they would cancel my order and put a refund in. I still have no pending payment but DID get e-mails that they were still "shipping items", which are apparently the coupons to pay Pimax more money on the 8k headset and comfort kit so I don't care about those, but it shows they never actually stopped anything and didn't even start my refund request. I'm not paying "shipping and re-stocking fees" if they decide to ship anything else after this. That's where the fraud part does actually come into play and I'm going to be even more annoyed.

Luis I perez
On 3/26/20, 3:38 AM

Did you ever get a refund? This is worrying as I'm waiting on a 8k x.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Keep Informed

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Stay Up to Date With PiMAX VR Products, Orders, Experiences, Pitool, VR Ready PCs, Medium, Developers, Content and More…
Read Guidelines

Question tools

15 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/5/20, 4:41 AM
Seen: 390 times
Last updated: 3/28/20, 9:59 AM